Friday, October 24, 2014

What experiencie, do you mean exactly?: My experience on the field

Today i will talk about my experience in the field of Sociology. But I have a problem: my experience in this topic is very limited, because I'm just a student and just do it little things in the reality. Long time ago I worked in a consulting company.I don´t remember the name, but my job was simple. I trancribet the answer of a test, and put them in a stadistic program, the SPSS. In others words, I transform the subjetive on something objetive -with big quotes!-. I refer to the numbers.

The biggest problem who I face it was the monotony. The boredom. The transcription is a mecanic task, but you need to be  concentration, because the smallest mistake can a failure of the whole test.
If you have a big concentration, you can listen music while you transcribe. I like it.
However, the job has more bad things.
On the other hand,  I have a lot of test in my home, because the consulting company don´t have the physical test in a digital format. And I need to carry all the test in my bag, in many trips. I have test in my room, my bathroom, my closet, and my bed. They are everywhere!. And the consulting company don´t want to erase it. For this reason, I have the test for one month, just tanking up space in my home.
But all of it was for the money. The pay was averange, but I need it.
In the end, the work was good.






No comments:

Post a Comment