Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Its a FREE TOPIC, HURRY UP TO GET IT!!

In this time I will write about my favorite sport. When I was a little child, my favorite sport was football. My place in the game was to be the keeper. I like to be the keeper because nobody else wanted to be the goalkeeper. Al the litlle boys and girls want to be the star to shine, and that mean to be the striker. But as a goalkeeper I can play in all the matches, and was great!. I became a great goalkeeper, and I joined to the best team in the school. I really enjoy the sport, and it was very fun to me.

But I grow up, and the football lose the fun. The people who composed the team left it. My motivation and spirit decreased in the time, and also my performance. The happinnes was lost. And I feel lost too.

Many years after, I join to the marcial art school  "Neg Gung Do", which mean "Inner energy". The marcial art developed in the school is "Tang Soo Do", born in Corea and with  Japanise and Chinese influence. And I practice the Occidental style, the "Mi Guk Kwan", developed by Charles Ferraro, from North América.
My first teacher was Daniel Medina, a university student of Biotechnology. In this school I know a little and bizarre family, a team in the good and  bad times. Here I know my body, their stregths and weakness. And I know a good people, always ready to give a hand in any matter or topic. Is a good school, and I have luck to know it.
Today, four years later, my teacher are in Spain, working. And my teacher is Gabriel Mancilla, a friend of Daniel. The people who know in the past live in my memory, and today the little team is more bigger ans strong.
It`s a new phase, ready to be something beautiful and unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment