Wednesday, November 5, 2014

2014: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

If one yeah ago you asked me if I would have a good year, probably I answered pessimistically.
Because in the previous years, the balance between the University and my home was very hard for me. If I choose to give priority al the University, the family socialization was damaged. And if I choose spend the time with my family, my evaluation are terrible. Because of that, my hability to balance all the things needs to improve.
And somehow, I think that I make it. In a way, almost.

In the 2014, the good things to happened to me was come back to do martial arts, in my case Tang Soo Do. This art give to me the balance and happiness to be in the right mood for the resto of a week.
It’s like the Psycologist, but I don’t need to talk, instead I need to do the right moves. And the best thing: I don’t have to think too much to do it. Is the magic of the  human body. And the people of my school fo martial arts are nice and good. You can trust them.
Other good thing in this year was my performance in the university, enougth to pass smoothly to the next year. It`s another source of my happines.

For the other hand, the bad things are many little things to do for improve my performance in the University. Make better works, study hard and surpass me day to day it’s necessary to be a better person, buy my will it’s not enogh. And I need to improve it to be in balance.

Other thing: the year is not over yet. I need to be focus, and work to solve the many little things that I have to improve. 
And in this way finish the year with a good feeling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment