Friday, October 3, 2014

My dream job?. I don´t think so, but here I am.

I choose study in the university because in my land you need a career to be something, even if you want to be "something" in any area of specialty.
Without a university degree, your salary is insufficient to live with dignity, or in others words, its probably to be a poor people without the social network (and maybe, just maybe by the knowledge and expertise) acquired in the university.
In others countries the situation it's different, but here it's important the school, the friends, your LAST name, where you come from, where you live and the university. Even exist specific places in Chile to develop some of these skills.
And is assume that I will be a Sociologie. What is suppose to be? Nobody knows. Maybe is make analysis of the market, to rank the consume for the development of a product. 
Maybe I'm wrong an it's help people in social risk, working in the government, or maybe doing fieldwork to realize an Investigation for the academy.

I prefer to work in a open space, whit direct contact of the people. If i need to work in a office, i will do, but is not the ideal. Maybe a mixture between both. Anyway, my priority is use the skills learned in the university, and develop.
I don't want a academy career. For this reason i don't think in a future academy degree, but probably the market will force me to get it.  


In the future will see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment