Friday, April 27, 2012

The most indispensable object in the modernity.

                                
A first look maybe be the book, or the cellular. But today, if you don`t have a computer, in any of his forms -personal computer, laptop or any other- you can`t integrate in the global society,- if this thing exist-. You can`t study, work o communicate whit normality because her use is necessary. The knowledge for use a personal computer is required. Not for the person. The society demand it. ¿Who can live without a electronic account, work without internet -¿living  without facebook?, ¡THE MADNESS!- communicate out of the global network?. The people can try and maybe work in closed circles of people, but no more than this.
A few times i think my the dependence to this object but when see movies, listen music an read the last comic or paper the my career, close the window who disturb my mind and i submit to the rules of the actual times.
A few times i realize the ¿damage? that this object give a the other people, but for the all the things whit we living i think: i can live whit that.
I got the object in my infancy and use to today (changing and reparing, of course, for the long of the years). I use  the PC everyday when study, drawing, read or see the last movie in Cuevana. The reasons for the use and why i think that the PC is important should have remained clear in the top of the post.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine the life without a computer for internet acces.

    My dependence is absolute. Jajaja

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good points, Cristóbal, thanks.

    Nevertheless, there is a problem in this sentence, can you realize why?

    "if this thing exist-. You can`t study, work o communicate whit normality because her use is necessary"

    And don´t forget 3rd person "s": "The society demandS"

    Also don´t forget about parallel structure:

    "Who can live without aN electronic account, work without internet, livE without facebook?"

    Finally, say, "sometimes I think about how dependant I am on computers when I see a movie...".

    Becareful with structure. Try to write shorter sentences, at first, and use an English-English dictionary. I suggest the Cambridge dictionary on line.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete