Friday, April 13, 2012

AutoBiography

I born in Santiago de Chile in the clinic Las Condes in the month of April.As a born prematurely my chances of surviving are very few but thanks my parents which the get a incubator i can write this words today (very badly but is for my skills and knowledge, not for them) . And dont forget the medic secure, was cover almost all of the final cost. Without them probably the debt and the interest would be so high that i can never assist to the university. Anyway today i`m alive and i have good health. I have some of disease from my past like the most of the people, but is not a problem in my diary life.
My father was a good people. He study in the Catolic University of Chile and graduate from Geography. For disgrace only practice her career in the Army, in the geographic institute of Chile. He have problems for her status "civil" and quikly go out for the institution. Later he work in a electronic Banck, the plataforma T-Bank, but with the years he ended up hating the job.
My mother is a incredible persons. With his few formal studies raise up the familiy. For his work his children can dream study a career in a traditional university, where the duties cost less and are more options for get  a better credit.
 

2 comments:

  1. D=, there aren't information about your family, studies, etc, etc! xDD
    I like your blog's url ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristobal.

    It´s good to know you survived!!!

    Nevertheless, you didn´t fulfill the task!

    I also recommend you use a dictionary to check vocabulary.

    1 point.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete