Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Holidays



My last holiday was a few years ago, in Buenos Aires, Argentina,
My uncle invited me to his apartament. He live with his couple, an architech, in a big apartment.
I lived here for one or two month -I don't remember with acurracy-, but the important thing was living together. Was a challenge, but not so hard. They have a daily routine and I have other daily routine. Only in a few occasions the routines converges, for a common good. In this occasions, we go to the theater, or we run for the park. I have my routine. I woke up, used the bathroom, clean my body and go out for a run.
I lose weight, and was never so thin anymore.  
But for the most of the time, I travel for Buenos aires, alone. I enjoy it, because i can see the hidden side of the city. And i talk with the people, in different topics. And they answered me, and told me about her life. So much different to Santiango, where the people refuse to talk with strangers.
I go to the museum, and can see the real life in Argentina.
For all of this, in my opinion was the best holiday in my sort life.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool!! speak with stranger is a good way to know the differents cultures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Bariloche with my school's clasamates, but Buenos Aires sounds 100% more fun

    ReplyDelete